Hello everyone,
Welcome back from the nice refreshing holiday
This is my summary for the 4th journal
Welcome back from the nice refreshing holiday
This is my summary for the 4th journal
Source:
The Gulf News
Headline:
DIFF sets the tone with gala lineup
Date of Report:
December 6,2009
The journal is talking about the sixth annual film festival in Dubai,
It will be held at the 9th of December, big stars from Hollywood, Bollywood and
many Arabic stars will be attending the festival which will be going for 7 nights.
The journal also says that there will be the LA movie premiere being on the same night
which will not allow the cast of the movies to attend but they have prepared something for Dubai so it won’t be forgotten.
Rflection:
I choose this artical because I love movies and every thing involved with it atracts me, and I am glade that my country is carring such a big event.
I hope my journal was entertaining and useful.
No comments:
Post a Comment