Sunday, November 8, 2009

HomeWork!!

What a lovely morning, this is the type of morning that make you wish you were in Hawaii, well this is not what I want to talk about, the real point is that I am again writing a t about, I told you before we have a teacher wish really deals with us in this way, last time we were talking in the class so she got upset and left us with a homework about manners in the classroom, and this time she asked us for a homework in the weekend and I guess no one did it so we have to write a punishment assay about what should we do in case we did not know what is our homework and if we didn’t have the homework paper, well I know one thing when I used to be in school it was a very wrong thing not to do the homework and the punishment we used to get was according to the teacher, but I guess that the answer for my teacher's answer is that we should contact her which means sending her an email asking about the homework so if I was confused about anything it would be clear for me, now that I've answered her question I really would like her to understand our situation as I will say it in the next few lines, we are students? Sure we are. Do we have obligations to do? Absolutely every student in the world has. I can guarantee you we know our duty as we are solders before we are college students and one of our most important task is to do our work properly, but we also know that each person has an obligation which has to be fulfill in a way or another and I really believe our teacher is not, she really forgets that we are in our campus for the hole week without seeing our families or talking to them and we have only two days to do that and in our campus there is no internet these days which prevents us from doing our home works, plus that we wake up since 4 am to do our everyday training, I really want her to consider this way with us, I want her to understand that we are trying our best with all our circumstances, and that we are still young every person in our age would be naughty sometimes. I really hope my point was clear and that it will fix a lot of things.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hamad,

    Thank you for this essay/post. I do understand that you have other obligations other than being a student. However, please understand that I also have other obligations than being a teacher. We both have a job to do when we come to class.

    Each day I give you homework to improve your skills. Almost every day I give you time in class to use towards getting your homework done. If you or other students do not choose to use this time, then that is outside of my responsibility.

    I will try to be more patient about your homework, but please know that this is part of your grade in class and by doing your homework, I know you will improve your language skills!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete