I am going to talk about Abdullah's journal
*Did you understand what the article was about from the summary?
Yes, I understood what was his journal summary about
*Does it sound interesting to you as well? Why or why not?
Well, it was not that interest, because I already knew about it so it was not new
*Are there any spelling, grammar or vocabulary mistakes that you noticed?
Yes there is some spelling and grammar mistakes which are:
* the goverment organized F1 race to be in AD
The government organized the F1 race to be held in AD.
*many F1 Contestants well come to Yas island and raceing
Many F1 contestants will come to Yas island to participate in the race.
*this is important to make UAE more important
This is an important event for the UAE's postion
* I chose this article becuase I thinke it is first time to be F1 in the UAE
I chose this article because I think it is the first time of the F1 in the UAE
*famouse
Famous
*advertaisment
Advertisement
*goverment
Government
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment