Sunday, November 22, 2009

News Reading Journal 3

Headline: Global Village opens with a revamped layout

Source: Gulfnews Newspaper.

Date Of Article: November 22, 2009

This is a passage talking about the Global Village, it is talking about the opining and the closing date, the new layout of the village that is divided in to four gates will have themes making it easier to find specific pavilions,according to the cultures European, African, Arabian and Indo-Asian,the village has more than 45 different cultures within 31 pavilions.
It also talks about the resturants, restrooms,the safty, and the other money services such as ATM machines,and exchange stalls.
This is quite a summary of the journal i read.
Note: The following is the link to the journal.

Link:
http://gulfnews.com/business/general/global-village-opens-with-a-revamped-layout-1.530696

1 comment:

  1. First, it is very topic and clear summary.

    The global village is very popular place. many people want to go their.

    I hope to visit this place, because I think I will enjoy in it.

    ReplyDelete