Write summary for the rest of the movie "I am Sam"
- What was the movie about in total?
The movie was about a man who was suffering from autism, and was struggling to get the custody of his daughter after his wife left him.
- Who were the main characters? DESCRIBE them in DETAIL!
The main Characters were: Sam " The father" Lucy " The daughter"
Sam was the character which the story was talking about, he is a loving carring father who is sick with autism as I said before, and Lucy his daughter who is a very sweet, carring and cute child who was the custody about.
- Did you like the movie in the end? Why or why not?
Yes I liked it, because it is a touching movie which raises a humanistic problem, and it has so much emotions in it, even when he is sick and his wife left him he did whatever he could to keep his child with him and happy, it’s about how strong your love to someone can be.
- Why do you think we watched this film?
Well I think the main reason is because we studied about autism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment