Today I am going to tell you a small story which I am writing this text because, let me first introduce myself to you, my name is Hamad, and I am a military student in Zayed’s university, I am still taking the course of English levels, which are by the way eight levels we have to complete before starting our major.
Well, let’s start with my story. Since I am a very naughty boy and I have some class mates who are the same, we were a big mess today morning and a huge disturbance to our teacher. we never stopped talking even when she asked us to be quite, so after she got fed up with us she just plugged in the blogger, wrote in the punishment she saw we deserve as I see this and she left the classroom upset with us, but in a matter of fact I think it is a good punishment after all, because she wants us to talk about obedience in the class which is was we really miss.
Now you have a clue about what I will discuss in this text, so let's get started.
Classroom is a place where we gain almost half our life knowledge from, our ancients told us that since is like the light of our lives, and the teacher is almost like a prophet, because they are carrying such a great message with them to be delivered to us, so the least we have to do Is to show as much respect as we can, and that will be as following:
Now you have a clue about what I will discuss in this text, so let's get started.
Classroom is a place where we gain almost half our life knowledge from, our ancients told us that since is like the light of our lives, and the teacher is almost like a prophet, because they are carrying such a great message with them to be delivered to us, so the least we have to do Is to show as much respect as we can, and that will be as following:
- Hamad you should not eat in the classroom.
- Hamad it is wrong to have a discussion with your class mate in a topic out of the lesson frame, and it is better that I will have it with the teacher.
- It is also so wrong to get busy with my phone or my laptop during the class time.
- One of the most common and biggest mistakes is to interrupt the teacher while she is talking, if I have anything to say I must raise my hand, wait for her to finish talking, and allowing me to speak of myself.
- Never be late to the classroom unless I have a good reason for it.
- If I have an exam it is extremely forbidden to cheat during the exam.
- I should never get busy drawing anything or writing on my books while the lesson is taking place, which means I have to fully concentrate with my teacher.
- Finally Hamad whenever you talk to your teacher you have to be so gentle and polite while doing that, any teacher would at least deserve to be spoken to politely.
Now I have almost reached the end of my punishment assignment which I appreciate doing, in my opinion it is the least apology we can give to what we have done, and I really hope what I wrote was something that will benefit me and who are in my shoes.
End OF Story
Hi Hamad,
ReplyDeleteThank you for this essay. I really appreciate your comments and hope that you'll follow your own rules. :D
Since this, you've been a good role model in class and hope that others will take your lead.
Take care,
Ms W